Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation Reveiw!

Hey PEEPS!! ;)
Lol im doing a foundation reveiw today! This is my first reveiw soo... if you want to give me any tips i'd love them! ;) Anywayy...
The day before Easter i FINALLY decided i saw enough reveiws to get it! OK im in LOVE with it! I got a shade too light 305 Alabaster. I should have gotten 310 cuz obviously i didnt think its almost summer so i will be getting burnt! AND TAN! Anyways. I'll give you pros and cons about this product!
PROS:
1- It's very smooth
2- creamy and lightweight!
3- organic
4- SPF 15 in it!
5- hardly noticible!
6- coverage can be light or heavy
CONS-
1- Not my shade(FAIL on my part!)
2- uses a nickle size for my face(??) ;)
3- there's not much bab about this product!

Welp! Thats it! :) Any questions?! Message me on youtube www.youtube.com/cassigurl133
sub if you want! ;D

HUGE LOVE!!
Cassie! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment